Can not use "Finish - Start \ Finish - Finish" types of dependencies.
Hierarchy issue link type is missing.
Dependency "Finish - Start" issue link type is missing.
Dependency "Finish - Finish" issue link type is missing.
Can not use "Finish - Start \ Finish - Finish" types of dependencies.Hierarchy issue link type is missing.Dependency "Finish - Start" issue link type is missing.Dependency "Finish - Finish" issue link type is missing.
I understand your concerns.Please follow the steps below to update the issue links information about your WBS Gantt-Chart on the Jira administration page.Note: Please be advised that you must be either a Jira system administrator or a Jira administrator to perform the following steps.
Click on the gear icon (Jira administration) > Select Apps > Click Issue
Verify your Gantt configuration
For more information about your issue link settings, please refer to the link below.
Global Issue settings
I hope this helps to address your concerns.
Thanks, I can confirm it works after our Jira admin updated the settings accordingly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.