Hi all!
I am working on a new project for OKRs in my company. It is just a demo.
So I have some epics in this project that represent OKRs and the related issues would help me to know which percentaje of the OKR is completed
To achieve that I have some new fields created where I set the quantity of related issues are Done and the quantity of related issues are still pending, and then another field to calculate the percentaje completed.
The problem I have is that I want those values to be updated to the epic, and I have several epic in this project.
Right now, I have done the following:

but as you can see I have ask for a specific epic link name. I would like to do it dynamic, that this calculation is done for every epic in the project.
Any Ideas?
Thanks in advance
Ro