Hi,
I'm attempting to automatically assign future sprints to tasks, based on the sprint start/end date and issue start/due date. My current flow has been:
trigger on issue due date change
send web request to fetch all sprints from the board
new branch for each smart value {{Sprint}}
if statements with {{issue.customfield_10015.isAfter(sprint.StartDate)}} equals True and {{issue.DueDate.isBefore(Sprint.DueDate)}} equals True then edit sprint field of issue with Sprint.ID.
When running this automation the triggered issue is always not update due to not passing the if statements. I logged separately issue/sprint information to be sure that the data is access properly and all is fine, but I think the problem comes from the different date/time format of the fields. In example Sprint dates are in format 2023-01-29T22:19:00.000Z with issue Due/Start date being 2023-01-24, which prevents .isBefore/isAfter checks to work.
Is there need of any type of conversion of values before comparing them to make this flow work or usage of specific comparison approach when working with system and custom date fields?