I found this:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-bulk-create-pages/qaq-p/1887170
But it looks like it doesnt apply to confluence cloud? I want to create a bunch of stub pages so my team can fill in the details- is it possible for me to do this as an import or in some other way?
Hi @Mathew Imregi
On the thread you mention Kishan Sharma provides another solution to your problem. Have you try any of the 4 possible solutions he mentions?
In addition to the above, you can use Jira automation (if you have jira) to create confluence pages https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/use-jira-automation-with-confluence/
I'm hoping I can just do it natively. The first accepted answer on that thread provides a perfect solution and the thread is marked cloud but I dont see the functionality described (import a word doc). I'm trying to determine if the thread is not for cloud, or if I am missing something, or perhaps it moved?
Unfortunately, I believe Atlassian recently removed this feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.