UPDATE: When I removed the | (pipe) in the name it works. But we name many of our Confluence Articles with pipes. To solve for this I removed "Crunch Plans |"I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I want to hyperlink the 1st Confluence article the same way I have the others for Jira Support Ticket automation. Thanks for input!I wonder if it's because we use a pipe | in the first article and that's causing an issue?
Here's how it's set up:
*Please review Knowledge Base articles for guidance.*
[Crunch Plans | Who's Who & Club Specific Notes|https://vfpnext.atlassian.net/l/cp/Ky7Jk0L8][How to: Add Promo Code Plan(s)|https://vfpnext.atlassian.net/l/c/HofNgMtw][How to: Delete Promo Plans|https://vfpnext.atlassian.net/l/c/dkq2aANu][Promo Code Guidelines/Definitions|https://vfpnext.atlassian.net/l/c/PDm0DtjX]
Hi @cedwards - I haven't tried this myself, but perhaps you can escape the `|` like this:
[Crunch Plans \| Who's Who & Club Specific Notes|https://vfpnext.atlassian.net/l/cp/Ky7Jk0L8]
That was a great suggestion! But it didn't work in this instance. Appreciate the feedback.
I found this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/unable-to-use-some-characters-like-backslash-223904158.html
So perhaps you could do something like this?
[Crunch Plans {code}|{code} Who's Who & Club Specific Notes|https://vfpnext.atlassian.net/l/cp/Ky7Jk0L8]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.