I've created some new custom fields and/or added fields to my IT Service desk. I drag them from the Fields area on the right side into the form area in the center. I click the Save Changes button at the bottom.
But then later I come back and the fields are no longer in the form, they are back in the Fields area.
What am I doing wrong?
It might be that when I make one change it is OK, but then when I make another change, like to the Issue view, then the Form view reverts back, but not 100% sure.
EDIT: I think I've determined that it's not a matter of time. It's that when I add fields to the Form, and Save Changes, and then go and add the same fields to the Issue View, and hit Save Changes, that the fields "jump back out" of the Form.