I am scrum master for the FMT project and would require admin access for RTB_DC project. please do the needful
Ηι @mohanpsh and welcome to the community!
If you want to request a membership for one of your projects, then you should contact your project/jira admin. If you don't know who this is then you either:
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- - Thanks for the details
I need admin access for one of my projects.
Also i am not able to access the link that you have provided
@mohanpsh you have to replace the YOURDOMAIN with your actual jira site name. If you have already did this and nothing appears, then the contact form is not setup. So contact your IT.
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- I am getting error message - 'Your Jira administrator has not yet configured this contact form." will contact IT support, Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.