Good afternoon, I have a form made in confiforms, the fields are inside UI tabs since there are many fields that I require, in addition to this I have a combo that, depending on its value, I must hide and show certain UI tabs, is this possible?
Hi
not sure what these “tabs” are, but…
You can set up rules in your form to show/hide fields or even containers (by css selector)
https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/ConfiForms+Field+Definition+Rules
Alex
Thanks @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
The tabs is a macro that allows you to organize information in confluence like the excel tabs, my objective is to place some fields of a form in each tab and depending on the value of a combo to hide or show a certain tab, this is to avoid placing rules of validation for each field but one for each tab, although I see that it is not possible since this macro tabs does not belong to the confi and it is not possible to reference it, maybe there is something like a container and refer to it in the validation rule
Not really familiar with this macro.
But I dont think this is possible on cloud (as your question is tagged), as each plugin renders in own sandbox (iframe) and accessing it from another sandbox (frame) is complicated (or rather is impossible)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.