Hi,
I am trying to generate a filter in which I want the issues to be reported in the past 365 days.
I don't want to keep changing the time/dates on the filter.
Hi @chhatwal_simran -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Do you mean the items completed/resolved in the last 365 days? If so, this would do that, after you substitute in your project name:
project = myProjectName AND resolved >= -365d ORDER BY resolved ASC
To learn more about creating JQL searches and to see examples, please look here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/use-advanced-search-with-jira-query-language-jql/
Kind regards,Bill
Heya @chhatwal_simran ,
So you'd want to do something like this JQL:
project = XXX AND created <= 365d
I hope this helps!
Kind Regards,
Ashley Hudson
thank you so much @Ashley Hudson
Regards,
Simran
Thank you so much @Bill Sheboy got the desired result.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.