Hi,
I have changed the statuses and created the workflow as below, but the statuses aren't corresponding to the statistics I want to use, not all are shown.
How can I change this?
Hi @Evelien.Roze , welcome to the community.
Would you mind sharing the filter details associated with your two dimensional gadget? You can do this by editing the dashboard configuring your gadget. Once you know what the filter name is you can look under filters and share the JQL that defines the issues you are including in the gadget.
Also I assumed this workflow has been published. Can you please verify this? One quick way to understand is to View an issue and clicking on the status field you should be able to view the workflow there is being used. I just want to make sure that all of the statuses are indeed associated with the issue.
Hi @Jack Brickey ,
These are the details of my statistic:
This is my filter:
In my filter overview, I can see the other statuses:
hmmm, I am missing something here. Everything seems in order and yet some statuses are missing. My theory was going to be that you didn't have any issue types that were in the missing statuses. The two dimensional gadget doesn't display an entry for this empty-set scenario, if memory serves. However, your last Image shows a Story with the status of In Test which is not displayed in your statistics.
Just for grins, could you create another two-dimensional gadget using the same filter and flip the X andY axis?
I don't think we need additional screenshots at this point. You mention "this project". Have you tried using filters Associated with other projects by chance? I'm really scratching my head here. @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- any further ideas?
I have set-up a new testproject and added some testdata, and I have the same issue.When I have tried to create to gadget with a filter of a project of someone else within the company, I don't have the issue. So I don't know if it might be a setting within my projects that is wrong.
I'm working in a Software Project - Team-managed project. (I can't set-up a company-managed project due to rights within our company.)
First, I don't no how I got us set up on a different thread here. Obviously I clicked the wrong button. Which is something I preach against. :-(
Second, I don't understand this statement - "...with a filter of a project of someone else within the company, I don't have the issue.". Do you mean to say if you use a filter created by someone else, you do not have the issue? If so I would be really interested and having this other person create the exact same filter that you have and use the 2D gadget.
Third, and most importantly (?) I have been ignoring all along TMP versus CMP here. I don't have a TMP with a lot of statuses but will set one up and test. Do you happen to have access to an existing CMP project with more than four statuses that you could create a filter for and test?
@Evelien.Roze & @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- , this seems to be a bug to me.
Here is what I did:
Here, is what I discovered.
I believe the behavior described here is encompassed in this new bug report over in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-80376
It appears that when using a team managed project, if you create a new issue type that has a different workflow, the two-dimensional gadget will not correctly display the statuses from both workflows within that project. Sorry to report that at the moment, we do not have a clear workaround for this behavior. I would recommend watching that bug ticket for updates to this.
Note - I have a single workflow in my TMP. Hopefully any fix will address for me too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.