While creating a project based on a template an error is occuring. "Next-gen can´t share their configuration". What does it mean? Thanks!
Hi @Onur Cevik
I'm going to assume you're trying to create a Project using the configuration from another Project - and that Project is Team-managed?
If yes - Team-managed Projects can't be used in this manner because as the error says, their configuration cannot be shared. It is unique to each Project in isolation.
Company-managed Projects though can be used in this manner, as their schemes - for example Issue Type Schemes, Workflow Schemes, etc can be used in multiple Projects concurrently
Ste
Thanks a lot @Ste Wright !
Another question. I have selected a workflow in my template. If I creat a project it does not take over the workflow. Can you assume where the problem is ?
What type of Project are the Template and new Project? Team-managed or Company-managed?
Hi @Ste Wright
Company-managed. But it seems to work. Did a mistake.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.