Hi Team,
capacity tracker plugin is paid is there any plugin similar to capacity tracker with free of cost
Hi @Pasam Venkateshwarrao I don't think so there is any free plugin similar to Capacity Tracking Plugin buy you can try Sprint capacity planning & tracking plugin, It's free of cost up to 10 users.https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217495/sprint-capacity-planning-tracking?tab=pricing&hosting=cloudHope it helps!Regards,Sushant Verma
Hi @Sushant Verma
Thanks for your response but i need this plugin to use by 1400 users, for that iam searching free plugin which is having similar features of capacity tracker plugin.
@Pasam Venkateshwarrao I'm afraid. I don't think so. Meanwhile if I get any plugin I'll definitely let you know.Regards,Sushant Verma
Hi @Pasam Venkateshwarrao
I don't know of a specific App for this - but you can search in the Marketplace for Free Apps - the option is in the Filter By options on the right-hand side in search.
For example, see here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&moreFilters=free&product=jira&query=capacity
Ste
Hey @Pasam Venkateshwarrao
Try Planyway, this is a cost-effective team planner tool for clear capacity planning. It is absolutely free for teams of up to 10 members.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.