I have added a new user to our Confluence Cloud. When I attempt to add the user to the Individual Users section of the Confluence Space Permissions, I see the user in the list to select from, but when I click Add, I receive the following error message:
User 610822d60b454a00680216f8 could not be found. Please confirm his or her existence with a Confluence Administrator.
I am the Confluence Admin, so I know the user has been added with a Confluence license. Any ideas as to the issue here?
One thing to note is that the user has not yet accepted the invite to join - just sent today - but I would not think that would be the issue.
I also notice that when I add new groups to Confluence, they are not available to select at all in the Groups section of this same page (Space Permissions).
Is there a larger issue at play here?