Hi all, I want to change my indexing language but it is greyed out. In the blue box they say only sys admin could change indexing language and I should contact Atlassian support. But there is no way to contact them, so I am stuck. Any ideas?
Hello @Christian Schmidt
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
I have tagged your post so that the Atlassian Team will see it and help you.
super, thank you!
Hi Christian,
I created a support ticket for you now. We'll follow up in an email shortly.
To speed things along, visit the support ticket in the Customer Portal and please approve our site access. You can do that from the top right-hand corner of the ticket.
If you have trouble, reply to the ticket and let us know.
Take care,
Shannon | Atlassian Community Support
Hi Shannon,
is this the link to my ticket? https://support.atlassian.com/requests/JST-838078
I do not find an option in the top right-handed corner. But maybe that ist not the customer portal? It is not clear for me how to get there. Can you help me out with that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.