I've created project properties in a couple of different formats and would like to use that property in JQL. The examples below all failed to return any issues:
- What is the correct JQL syntax to search for issues in projects that have prop1 = prop1_value?
- Do the properties need to be indexed? If so, how and when?
- Is the search capability only available to apps?
I create project property 'prop1', which, when getting the value via REST looks like this::
{
"key": "prop1",
"value": "prop1_value"
}I then tried the following JQL statements:
- project.property[prop1] is not EMPTY
- project.property[prop1].value is not EMPTY
- project.property[prop1] = prop1_value
- project.property[prop1] = "prop1_value"
- project.property[prop1].value = prop1_value
- project.property[prop1].value = "prop1_value"
- project.property[prop1].value ~ prop1_value
- project.property[prop1].value ~ "prop1_value"
I then created another property of the form:
{
"key": "prop2",
"value": {
"name": "prop2_value"
}
}
Then I tried all the same tests as above but adding .name e.g. project.property[prop2].name = "prop2_value"