Is there a syntax to test for the existence of a field, such as created, at the current level in a Jira Structure? I want the formula below to only return visible results on projects, features and user stories.
Hi @Daniel J. Pinter ,
It looks like you have some groups, that are not "issues" and the calculation is running against them as well as the issues.
If the idea is to only run the formula for issues and ignore non-issues, you could modify the first part of your query.
IF(issuetype AND created != undefined...
This will ensure the formula is only run when the item in the structure is an issue and if the field is not blank.
Please let me know if this helps!
Best,David
Hi, Daniel.I'm not sure I undestand You correctly. If you mean testing the item for non-empty field, it is quite simple:But if You mean checking for the existence of custom field on an issue screen, I afraid, there's no way to check it. However, usually You know which issuetype has which field for every project You have.
Thanks! This answer gives me ideas for other ways of displaying data, but not the answer (like the droids) that I'm looking for.
I would like nothing displayed in grouped statusCategory instead of ??? as shown in the attached screenshot.
That's what I was looking for! Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.