When exporting issues from JIRA, I would like to have the 'Date Started' field be one of the columns.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to figure out how to add this column to the list of displayed columns when searching for issues.
Please advise.
Look for the columns button on your search page and then select the Start Date field.
image2016-1-19 17:1:4.png
This will then show on screen and also in exports.
Depends on how you are storing and interpreting the "date started" - do you have it in a custom field? Or do you mean something like "sprint started" or "date an issue went through an aribitrary transition"?
Thanks for the answers. I am sorry I wasn't clear in my question. What I need to do is to show the "date started" field in JIRA columns as seen in the below screenshots.
JiraColumns.png
date-started.png
Ah, that's not a custom field, it's part of a work log.
You won't get it out on the issue navigator, because it's not an issue field, and the navigator gives you one line per issue.
There's a couple of things I could suggest doing, but first you need to work out the answer to "which one"? An issue can have many worklogs, all with different dates, so which one would you like to see?
I would like to be able to see the first time log. This is just to know when work has actually started on the issue.
I'm afraid the fixes I can think of all rely on add-ons you can't use on Cloud. So you can't do it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.