I'm stuck with this problem where in Confluence pages the images look fine but when exported in PDFs the images are centered.I tried to add css by targeting `ol img` but that doesn't seem to work.One thing to note is that the ability to align images are not available when images are inside lists.
Hi @chris.javier welcome to the Atlassian Community!
For this question, I'm referring to the following documentation article: Customize exports to PDF
I don't believe Confluence natively allows you to determine the alignment of images in a PDF export. However, a third-party app like Scroll PDF Exporter for Confluence may meet your requirement, to be confirmed.
Thanks @Dave MathijsActually, I figured this overrides the auto center alignment.
.wiki-content .image-center { margin-left: 0; margin-right: 0;}
If anyone is new to working on CSS overrides on PDF exports, going to View Source of the page really helps you understand the html markup and you should have a good starting point as to which elements and classes to target. And yes, it looks like the View Source page is exactly what gets translated / exported to PDF.
Ps. Just thought to put this out here.
So it is possible after after all?
Yes, @Dave Mathijs!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.