how to find number of users in a jira project.
Hi @Prajwal Ashok Nagrale Look at the "application access" section in admin for each one, you will find a list of groups (often there is only one) that has access to it. Then look at the groups for all the users.Regards,Sushant Verma
This is technically possible but not possible out of the box because users could be associated either through, groups, roles or individual users.
To find the information you’ll either need a plugin that could check the user with browse project permission and list them out for you.
You can also do this manually and count the numbers.
I am going to take a slightly different approach to the previous answerers.
Why? What does it matter how many users you have "in" a project?
This is not about answering your question, I am simply curious about the reasons it might matter to you. I completely understand "it costs us to have lots of users of the system", but I am interested in the access models for people who can log in, but not access all the projects within that system.
@Ismael Jimoh and @Sushant Verma have answered your question, I think (I definitely have not), and I don't want to repeat anything they have said. Please mark one or both of their answers right, not mine.
That’s a very interesting question @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- .
I will also love to know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.