I'm new to dashboards and I have a question.
I created a fairly simple dashboard that displays counts for issues that match a specific criteria.
I used the "Filter counts" gadget from "Jira Service Management" and the data shows some really cool insight into our business but the dashboard is hardcoded for one project.
Now I'm thinking that I probably want to make similar dashboards to help other project teams. Of course I could make a copy of the dashboard and edit the copy for another project but that seems silly.... if I change the JQL behind one of the counts I'd have to remember to change it in all of the copies.
Can I add a project picker (ideally a drop down) to the top of the dashboard to allow the dashboard user to select the project that they want to see data for?
Also is there a way to add text to a dashboard to help the users understand what the counts represent other than just a label?
Thanks,
Tim