Hello guys, in my project I need to separate the epics and historys in 3 panels, like 3 differente teams, each one with your respectives epics, roadmap and historys. When I created the new panel it pulled all epics and historys from the original one, I founded a way using the board filter to only show the historys from the Epic I want, but I couldn't manage a way to pull the epic itself together. Actually I founded a way, but it is not permiting me to use the roadmap and create a new separate sprint in the second panel. Look example:
1-) All 3 panels the I want to use:

2-) The original panel with all historys and epics:

3-) When i use this filter I pulled only the historys from the especific epic. That way i can create a new sprint and use the roadmap, diferente from the original panel.
Cod.: project = CGDF AND issuetype in (Epic, Story, Task) AND "Epic Link" in (CGDF-34, CGDF-55)


4-) When I try to use this second code I manage to have my epics but I can't open a sprint and use the roadmap.
Cod.: project = CGDF AND issuetype in (Epic, Story, Task) AND "Epic Link" in (CGDF-34, CGDF-55) OR "Epic Name" = "Homologação - Fornecedores" ORDER BY Rank ASC



the message that appears says: Only a Jira admin can update this sprint. Try selecting a project from your current filter.