Hi all,
I'm new to confluence cloud, and have just started moving sets of personal notes, ideas, etc up to confluence as it proved easier than maintaining notebooks for organization, updates, etc. I just have a single user free account with a couple spaces.
My question is how safe is free confluence cloud in terms of backup, sla, etc. I had tried to find a page posting the specs for it, but maybe they don't post them? Just want to be sure that after I move all my stuff up there and clean up a bunch of old physical notebooks that are taking up space, it's all secure and safe up in the cloud.
I realize putting it up in the cloud is never quite as guaranteed as having a physical copies in a file cabinet somewhere in my home, but I'm more or less looking to know whether confluence is secure beyond a reasonable doubt on the free tier? Is data stored cross-region, is there high availability, standard production-ready stuff. Or do the paid tiers get higher guarantee>
Thanks!