Hello!
Is there a way on Jira Software Cloud to retrieve the existing workflow schemes?
We need to show them to our users without Jira administrator privileges so that they can re-use them on different company-managed projects.
Thank you!
Hi @Mihaela Tache , are you looking for the scheme, which captures the project and issuetype a workflow applies to, or the actual workflow itself? There isn't a way to export this info. Many companies will document the workflows in Confluence to help new project teams as the begin to assess their needs.
I was looking for the scheme, but I understand this is not possible.
How about listing or exporting just the worflow diagrams? Is this possible to achieve?
Thanks!
You cannot export the workflow as an image. there are a number of posts in the Community discussing this. I found this one where one member gives a workaround using chrome to extract the image this may or may not help you though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.