Hi there. I wanted to see if anyone knows of a way to implement a "Mark as read" function within a wiki page. Thank you!
Hi @Ezana Ceman ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
You can create a task, associate to a specific user https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/confluence-evaluator-resources/confluence-how-do-i-create-a-task
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
Thank you for your response. I am aware of the in-line comment & assigning features however, what I'm asking about is if there is a way to implement a button on the top of each page called "Read" or anything along those lines where a user can individually mark pages as read so that they know what they reviewed already.
Hi @Ezana Ceman
You can try to use Forge/Connect to create your own app and deploy it on your instance, or search the marketplace for an app which does exactly what you ask (I'm not familiar with one to be honest). But as Fabio implied from his answer, this can't be done out of the box. You can try this app https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222969/comala-read-confirmations?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-Thank you for the recommendations. I will definitely check out the app you mentioned!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.