Discussions
Categories
Groups
Help
Home
Q&A
Jira
CurrentUser() in membersOf()
Benny_83gvh5
The Case
I have a group stored in each ticket, and now I want to build a filter that shows me all tickets that have my group stored in them.
I tried it with this:
currentUser() in membersOf("jira-administrators")
But it did not work...
My current workaround is the following:
I built an automation that gets triggered whenever a group is deposited in a certain issue type, then it looks at what group members we have and sets all group members as a participant.
The current problem I have is:
If we add or delete more members to this group in the "backend", I have to manually refile the Participants in the tickets....
There is no trigger like "If group is edited, then...".
Accepted answers
All comments
There are no accepted answers yet
Welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
Sign In
Register
Quick Links
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Find more posts tagged with
jira
cloud
jira-software
jira-software-cloud