I need to rename the label Team 1, Team 2 in order to have a customized field in Epics or US
Hello @Violaine Truck
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? That information will be shown at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.
Can you provide a screen image that shows "Team 1", pointing out what it is you want to change? Is this the label/name of a field?
Hello, I don't understand the question.
I am the admin of my project.
I am putting in place the project with 2 Kanban.
When I create a ticket, I have the possibilité to assign to Team 1 or 2 or Custom.
I would like to rename those 3 fields.
See capture enclosed.
Thank you
Thank you for that screen image. That is very helpful.
I see that you want to change the values that are available in a selection list field.
In Jira Cloud there are two types of project architecture - Team Managed projects and Company Managed projects. The ability to change the values depends on which type of project architecture is used.
If you go to Project > View All Projects and find your project in that list, does it say it is Team Managed or Company Managed?
If that page says it is Company Managed, you will need to contact your Jira Administrator to ask about getting a different set of values for the Equipe field for your project.
If that page says the project is Team Managed, then you can change those values yourself as the Project Administrator.
Unfortunately it does not say it is Company or Team managed but it is a Software type of project.
What shall I understand with that ? In any case since I cannot change it unless you show me where to change it I have to conclude it is a company managed field
Hello,
I have already provided a screenshot of what I want to do. I want to rename Team 1 and Team 2.
I believe this is a company based project and I need to ask Jira admin to modify those fields.
I don't see the information you mentioned at the bottom left of the navigation pane.
Concerning your project type, I think you are working on a Jira Server/Data Center environment rather than Jira Cloud (the tag applied to your post). Is the URL for your site something like this?
https://yourCompany.atlassian.net
If it is, you are working on a Jira Cloud site.
If it is not, then you are working with a Jira Server/Data Center site. If you are working with a Jira Server/Data Center site, then you have only Company Managed projects. In that case, yes, you will have to work with your Jira Administrators to request the changes you want.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.