Hi All.
We are on Confluence Cloud, and we had an issue in the past where one space was accidentally deleted. Luckily Atlassian helped us get it back though it was not a current backup. I'm trying to write a disaster recovery policy for this. We are on the standard plan if that matters.
What I have found (Correct me if I misstate)
- If you use Confluence Backup Manager feature you get a full site/instance backup OR you can export an individual space.
- You cannot use that full site/instance backup in the "Import Spaces" option but would instead have to create another instance, restore, and move content back and forth from this new instance to production. (We do not have dev and prod instances.)
- You would use Import Spaces with the above export an individual single space.
- In Confluence Cloud you cannot automate backups.
Ultimately we want to have multi-day space backups and end of day full backup.
How does everyone out there do this? I would love your feedback. Thanks in advance.