Hello, I created a new screen under "screens", called "data default issue screen", but then, when i go to "issue type screen schemes" to associate my new scheme to a project, I don't find It.
How can I solve this problem?
Hi @Sari :
You have to create new "issue type screen schemes" for the project, select "data default issue screen" and associate to new screen schemes for your team sees when creating, editing, or viewing an issue.
Please, follow below document:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-screen-schemes/
Regards,
Mahesh Shinde
Hi @Sari
You need to add the screen "data default issue screen" to Screen schemes first and then you have add the screen scheme to the Issue type screen scheme.
This way you can use the screen that you created.
Hi @Mahesh Shinde , thank you very much for your prompt reply and the documentation, but when I try to add a new "issue type screen schemes" I don't find the "data default issue screen".
Thank you @Ashish Bijlwan ! it works now!!
Welcome @Sari
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.