Hi,
How to get/find all the users that were assigned to a issue using REST API? I can find issues assigned to a user in past using "was" operator but couldnt find way for reverse.
Thanks.
Parag
You can't get it. Usual approach is to capture all the assignees in a custom field whenever the assignee changes and use the custom field in the JQL query but this is not possible in onDemand as it requires dev work.
Thanks Jobin for replying. So if I understood correctly on ondemand add-on I will need to trap this event and maintain the issue-assignees map on add-on end right?
Or is there a way to get history of issue? that also i coud not find.
Parag, yes that would be one approach. I ws mentioning about capturing it in a custom field in JIRA itself. You can get the change history of an issue using REST API if you expand the issue resource. That would probably be easier.
Thanks for the pointer on expand, I could get the history and from that can extract the old assignees.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.