Hi,
I've archived an Epic a while ago, but I keep seeing it's stories in my backlog.
How can I hide I avoid seeing it?
Thanks, Aviel
The backlog is using the same filter as the board to which it belongs, it's selecting issues based on some criteria (often as simple as "project = X")
It won't show archived issues, but I'd guess that the stories you are seeing are not archived. Archiving an Epic has no effect on its stories.
You'll need to change the board filter, or archive the stories.
Hi @Aviel Ovadia
As Nic mentioned, check your board filter, it must be selecting all the issues. You have to limit your board filter to what all issues you want to show on the board.
How can archive all the stories at once?
I need to archive each one of the stories?
?
How are you doing the archiving? Archiving the projects the Epics are in?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.