I have a workflow structure as such:
To Do -> In Progress -> In Review -> Approved -> Done -> Completed Archived
In my Advanced Roadmap, I have a filter to show all epic and tasks at all status except for the Completed Archived however when I apply the filter, none of the items with Done as statuses show. See image of my filter.

For context, my workflow had only To Do -> In Progress -> In Review -> Approved -> Done before I created the Advance Roadmap plan to begin with and items with Done status did appear. I added the Completed Archived status midway and that is when this issue arose. I am unable to revert back to the workflow prior so seems I am stuck. I even tried to create a whole new Advanced Roadmap plan but that didn't work. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the filter to work?