I really cannot get this to work. We're at release 585 this week and I would like to automatically create a new version once that is released.
I autorelease a version every wednesday at 09, and I would like to have this as the trigger to create a release which increments by one, i.e. 586.
I can get the release to trigger automatically upon release but the naming is not happening. Can someone please advice what I need to write under Version Name to get this to work?
This is what I want to create:
----
Rule 1: Release current release version every wednesday at 9, for instance MyVersion 584
---
Rule 2:
- Trigger: When Version Released
- Action: Create New Release and autoincrement +1 onto the last released version for version name:
- MyVersion 585
Next time rule is run it should create -MyVersion 586, week after that My Version 587 etc etc
---
I tried using the
{{version.name.substringBeforeLast(".")}}.{{#=}} {{version.name.substringAfterLast(".")}}+1{{/}} that was suggested in a different thread but that would only release the same version with a .1 regardless of what changes I made.