Hi All
I had a simple requirement to copy the done progress as shown here to a custom field "progress percent"
I tried everything but nothing worked.
I still do not have a simple solution for above problem. I have tried the following workaround for recalculating the progress done percentage = issues Done / total issues.
I created one automation rule as follows.
Progress Percent Field is set to
{{#=}} ROUND({{varTotalDone}} / {{varTotalCount}} * 100,1) {{/}}
This works and may be helpful for others. But still sooking for simple solution of copying rather then recalculating all stuff.
Hello @Vinod Kotiya
There is no native solution for simply copying that information, as that information is not stored in a field. It is calculated on demand.
Depending on why you need that information you may find a third party app that provides a method to get the information for you without you having to use an automation rule to calculate and store it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.