I have multiple projects in JIRA software and I want to restrict the visibility of my project from other project users. As of now I can see all the boards and projects. when I utilize the search bar and use the board drop down field.
Hi @Navna Chawla Welcome to the community!You need to restrict project access. Hope below document helps you:https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/how-to-restrict-project-access-for-teams-in-jira-cloud-953142266.htmlRegards,Sushant Verma
Hi @Navna Chawla and welcome to the community!
You'll want start with the permission schemes used on each of the projects. The Browse Projects permission grants visibility into the project data so you'll want to first evaluate whether this is too broad (e.g. instance-jira-users would mean everyone with a Jira account has browse projects right by default)
Once you've evaluated that, you'll want to look at Project Settings >> People to make sure that the right people are assigned to the role(s) that have the Browse Projects permission.
Hi @Navna Chawla
You need to limit users' access using Project Permissions.
How you do this will depend on each Project type:
These help pages also detail how to manage other types of permissions - so I'd recommend reviewing them as you might also find other permissions you wish to limit and/or provide to users!
Ste
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.