I want to use Return to Previous Status feature, but I can't find that feature in my JMWE.
please help, I need this feature
Hi @Rizky.Tuasikal ,
that post function seems to be available in Server and Data Center instances (https://innovalog.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JMWE/pages/1481637889/Return+to+Previous+Status) but not in the cloud (https://innovalog.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JMWEC/pages/96993509/Post-functions)
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Rizky.Tuasikal
"Previous status" on JMWE is a condition and not a post function. Therefore you will find it under "Conditions" and under the name "Current Status Condition (JMWE app)", because on cloud there is already a build in "Previous status" condition. What do you want to achieve?
This post function doesn't yet exist in JMWE for Jira Cloud but it is on our short term roadmap. However, because of Jira Cloud limitations, it will not be able to return the issue to its previous status when there is no transition from the current status to the previous status.
thanks all for the answers, it really help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.