This thing loads every time I navigate to a new screen (every page load, every search, etc.).
2016-10-04_00-47-07.png
I even gave it my phone number in hopes that it would go away kill it but it still persists. It's driving me nuts.
Any idea how to make it stop?
Hey Jeff,
You can try resolution mentioned in the documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-disable-jira-insiders-pop-up-dialog-729481701.html
The documentation is for JIRA insider pop up.
BR,
Mike
We have cloud/hosted JIra. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
Several of my users are having the same issue. Started today. Very annoying.
Same: I've upvoted this... if you have this issue, PLEASE be sure to upvote it.
Hello, the same for me in JIRA Cloud. It started today and keeps opening on every (!) JIRA page, so it's really annoying. Thanks for help.
I don't have an iPhone and never accessed JIRA from such device.
I've just submitted a support request as well (referencing this question). Several of my users don't even have iOS devices (I'd asked them to download the app and login with it to see if it goes away) so this is starting to feel like a bug/defect.
Happens to me, don't own an iPhone
Hi Everyone,
I'm a Senior PM at Atlassian, and this bug was caused by some of the work that my team is doing. My sincere apologies that this was released to production. I know our products are critical to getting your work done, and blocking you from doing so is not acceptable.
My team has now stopped the dialog from showing up and the issue should be resolved. We are also performing a review of how this bug made it to production and will do our upmost utmost to make sure that it doesn't happen again in the future.
Again, my apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Best Regards,Josh Devenny
Bugs happen. Thanks for the update.
Thanks for the fix and the update.
BTW - http://grammarist.com/usage/upmost-utmost/ may be of interest (not in a critical way, just helping out)
1cnupk.jpg
Hi Everyone (again),
We're currently investigating the issue to find the root cause. If you could provide any environment details for the users that were affected (OS, Browser, versions for both, whether they were using a JS blocker or an ad blocker), that would be very helpful.
If you don't want to share the details directly here, you can send them directly to josh@atlassian.com
Thanks for your help!
Josh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.