Hello. I'm inquiring because I'm experiencing the same problem. There was a problem from the time one of the existing users, 'A', was changed from write permission to read permission. 'A' was a user who registered a security key in [Personal Settings-security-SSH key] and set up git, so I tried as below because there were some suspicious things.
1. Change 'A' permission from read to rewrite
2. Change git SSH security setter from existing 'A' to me
3. Remove the 6th added user and reduce it to 5 people.
4. Attempt to switch to HTTPs because I thought it was an SSH connection problem.
5. Remove the 'A' user, which was the starting point of this problem, and reduce it to 4 people.
However, it is still unresolved and indicates a 402 error. Among the answers to the questions posted here, there was an answer that it might be a problem caused by the manager changing the plan, but is it a situation? I'm inquiring because it hasn't been solved even if I keep trying for a few days.