This is my filter query:
assignee in (currentUser()) AND project = GJP AND issuetype in standardIssueTypes() AND status in ("In Review", Pending, Reopened, TODO, "Work in progress") AND labels in ("Default", Learning, Regular, Support, Transcation, Trending) ORDER BY due ASC, priority DESC
So, according to above query, 10 issues are coming in the list. 5 out of 10, which is coming on top of list and matching with ORDER BY. Because Due date and Priority are same for all 5 issues.
Now, my question: Out of 5 which has everything same [due date and priority], I want one more field, which even give more priority-ranking, and should indicate that that which one to complete first. like for example for all 5 issues, I want to give number 1,2,3,4,5. So that first I can complete number 1 issue, then 2 and so on...!
Can you please advise what should I do for that?