Hi community,
I have created new free trial Jira instance recently and my first project there. I am able to create issues there, but my boards like Backlog/Active sprints/Roadmap are not loading in UI. Please see the screenshot.
The issue is not gone after a few hours. I have tested it on three browsers (Firefox, Chromium, Chrome) in both incognito and common modes. Also I have tested it on my phone in browser version. None of the above helped.
In the phone app by the way I am also not able to open issues with this error.

(not sure if these issues are related or not)
Could you please advise what could be the problem and how to fix it?
Thanks,
Yaroslav
---
UDPATE from 1/17/2023:
I asked my friend to try it in his computer and his network and everything worked fine there. Though I tied with my devices/networks 2 times (with 2 different accounts and jira instances) and neither helped. So it looks like the issue is tight to my accounts/instances on jira server side. Because accessing my instance from friend's computer also didn't work.