hi there
I'm new to Jira and I have seen that you kan configure your KANBAN in such a way that you can have multiple statusses in one column. But i do not see how to do this? i do not see the configure button....
Dennis
Hi @Dennis Celen,
First of all check if you're in a team managed or a company managed project. It shows in the left bottom corner of your screen.
If your project is team managed, there should be a ... button near the top right of your board. Select Configure Board to display settings:
If your project is company managed, you should see a similar ... button, but this time select Board Settings to open the board configuration and then navigate to columns to locate the status/column mappings.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Dennis Celen ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
In addition to @Walter Buggenhout , you need to check if you are Project or Board administrator otherwise you can not be able to perform that change.
Fabio
we are using a team based configuration.
this is how my board looks like. so i do not see your view with those buttons...
Hey @Dennis Celen ,
click on "...More" button on the right.
hi this is what I see, I'm project owner & administrator & jira admin
see my answer above, I have no clue why i do not see this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.