(Company managed software project)
Steps:
- Go to 'Plans' | 'Shared Teams'
- Create a team called "Digital Customer Platforms" and assigne people to it
- Go into an issue in my project, go to 'Configure'
- Go to 'Custom fields'
- Navigate to the field 'Team', add it to a the screen used in my project
- I can now see the field 'Team' in my issues and proceed to populate the field with the team I created 'Digital Customer Platforms'.
So far so good. Now I want to create a Quick Filter on the Project's Board to filter on the 'Team' field.
- Go to 'Board Settings'
- Go to 'Quick filters'
- Type in the name of the filter 'DCP'
- Type in the following JQL: Team = "Digital Customer Platforms", add a description and click 'Add'.
- Click on 'Back to board'
- The new Quick filter 'DCP' is displayed but when I click on it I get zero results. All of my issues (their are 19 of them) disappear. All 19 have the 'Team' field 'Digital Customer Platforms'.
I'm stuck. I've googled for 2 hours and no luck 