I want to create alerts for certain users to receive notification for tickets that has been created with a highest priority.
Hi @Evalaji Jones
For custom Notifications, I'd recommend using Automation.
This would allow you to send Notifications based on specific scenarios like a Priority of "Highest" to specific users.
---
To access Automation at a Project Level, you'll need to be a Project Admin and then...
Note: Rules can also be Global/Multi-Project, but you need to be a Jira Admin to create them - to get to that location:
For example, the rule might be...
A few notes on this rule:
<a href="{{url}}">{{triggerissue.key}}</a> was just created.It has a priority of {{issue.priority}}
Let us know what you think!
Ste
Heya @Evalaji Jones
So if you want to receive notifications via email, then jira automation is your friend! I'd suggest creating a automation rule that uses the following configuration:
how do I get this automation rule?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.