I have accidentally retired a risk but how do I unretire it?
Hi @carl vincent dilig and welcome to the community,
Do you use any kind of app for risk management? If yes, which one?
Hi @carl vincent dilig
What's the definition of "retire a Risk" in your instance? Do you mean you deleted it?
If yes, deletion is permanent - you cannot recover it from within Jira.
You could contact your internal Platform Admin Team and see if they have a recent backup of Jira - and if they can recover it that way?
---
If not, provide us some more details about the Risk and what retiring means, so we can assist further
Ste
Hi - I retired an open issue by accident.
I use Predict risk
"Retired" isn't a term used in Jira normally.
You might have:
The right solution for you will depend on the action you took.
Can you still access/see the Risk? If yes, could you provide a screenshot so we can advise further based on what we can view?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.