Happy New Year.
A Project's Issue Custom Field (Select List)
and
Project B's Epic
How Can I Match created new task's EpicLink and Same name's Epic ??
Hi @홍종표
Can I clarify the need here - is it:
Is this correct?
If yes
Ste
Hi.```
```
yes It is correct.
1. maybe 4 ~ 10 epics.
2. Select List Field name is Platform. Epic Link is new Issues' epic.
3. Select List's item name equals Epic name.
Because a Select List is value based, and an Epic Link is Key based, I think it'd likely be easier to set this using IF/ELSE Conditions. It shouldn't be too bad if there's only 4-10 Epics to do this.
---
This would be a separate rule from the "Create Issue" rule - the rule would look something like...
A few notes on this rule...
Let us know if this works for you!
sorry for late reply.I can't understand Issue Create Trigger.
but I use IF-IF ELSE wokring.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.