Hello I'm on JIRA cloud and we have ScriptRunner Enhanced search installed.
Our Hierarchy is:
Initiative
Epic
Story
At the bottom is the existing query, but I need help to make it scalable. I'm trying to pull in all Initiatives attached to a scrum team (custom field) and it's children. If I can write this dynamically then I don't have to edit the query all the time. I'd like to not have to edit this query each time I add a new initative to the scrum team
The current query is:
project = <<PROJECT NAME>> AND issuetype = Initiative AND "Scrum Team[Dropdown]" = <<Scrum Team Name>> OR issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf ("<<Initative ID #>>") OR issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf ("<<Initative ID #>>") OR issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf ("<<Initative ID #>>") OR issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf ("<<Initative ID #>>") OR issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf ("<<Initative ID #>>") OR issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf ("<<Initative ID #>>") OR issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf ("<<Initative ID #>>") OR issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf ("<<Initative ID #>>") OR issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf ("<<Initative ID #>>") OR issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf ("<<Initative ID #>>") order by created DESC