I make some changes in my Field Configuration such as hiding the Assignee field, but these changes are not saved even if I refresh my page the Assignee fields still show in my issue screen.
Please help as soon as you can, and thanks.
Hi @Chayma Ait Benalla and welcome to the community,
This should work!
Hello @Chayma Ait Benalla
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
What are you trying to accomplish by hiding the Assignee field? If the field is hidden completely you won't be able to set it.
thanks very much for your answer, it helps me to partially solve this problem.
So when I add a multiple users field in the field configuration it doesn't appear in the
CREATE A FIELD choices.
Looking forward to your response, and thanks.
i want make a multiple users field
You have to add that field in the create issue screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.