Hi! I'm using Automation and Smart Value in Jira Data center. I'm running an automation in a branch for a related issue of the trigger issue, and I want to go through all the related issues of the trigger issue and comparing a specific field value to a value of another field of the branch issue. So far I'm able to go through to list of the trigger issue related issues, but I can only compare it with a given string, and I don't know if its possible to refer to the branch issue field.
This is what I got working:
{{#triggerIssue.issuelinks.outwardIssue}}
{{equals(customfield_10600, "0010")}}
{{/}}Instead of using the given string "0010", I wanted to use a value from a field of the branch issue, I know I can refer to it using "issue.customfield_10601", but I can't use it inside the trigger issue list since it would be out of context. Is there any syntax that would work for this case?
Thanks!