Hi,
is there a possibility to filter issues that were, for example, created in the second quarter of the previous year?
Thank you,
Best regards,
Marcel
Hi Marcel,
You could use the following JQL to filter out all created issues between April 1 - June 30 (2022)
created >= 2022-04-01 AND created <= 2023-06-30 order by created DESC
Best regards,Hamza
Hi @Marcel Jünge You can try :
createdDate >= 2022-04-01 and createdDate <= 2022-07-01
Regards,Sushant Verma
Hi @Marcel Jünge
You can do this, but it's based on either days or dates
So for example, if you mean the second calendar quarter of 2022 you could use either:
created >= startOfYear(-9M) and created < startOfYear(-6M)
OR
created >= 2022-04-01 and created < 2022-07-01
Personally, I think using static dates is easier - but the first option is more dynamic, so wouldn't need to be recreated each year.
Ste
Thank you for your answer.
To Clarify: I want basically a filter that shows me the issues no matter the year.
Example: Next year i dont want to edit the filter and set the dates to 2023 and so on.
So a filter that shows me now the issues from 2022. Next year it shows me the issues from 2023 without the need to be edited manually.
I hope you know what i mean.
Thanks for clarifying. The filter query I provided used static dates so you would need to edit the filter.
But if the condition is that you would need a JQL query that always takes created issues from the last year's second quarter, then you could use:
So next year in 2024, it'll show you issues in the second quarter of 2023 (and so on.)
That is exactly what i wanted.
Thank you very much!!!
I will use the solution from Hamza but thank you very much!
No worries!
Using Month makes more sense. I'll modify my answer to clarify this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.