Hello Community, I am new at Jira and I don't know much yet. Because of that I'm having trouble doing the following:
In my project I have Only 2 issue types, let's call it A and B;
Both of them have 4 custom fields in total (2 custom fields for "A" and 2 for "B");
In these custom fields the person should answer a question with "Yes" or "No";
To transition to the status "Done" the custom field must be answered "YES".
I have created 4 conditions in my workflow (one for each custom field, also remember that 2 of these custom fields are in issue type "A" and the other 2 in issue type "B"), the condition is that the "Value Field" must be "=" to "Yes".
My trouble is, I have to be able to transition issue type "A" to the Status "DONE" checking if only the 2 custom fields that this issue type have are set to "Yes". But instead is checking if all 4 custom fields are set to "Yes". "A" doesn't have the other 2 custom fields to edit so it will never be set to "Yes"
Same is for "B".
Is there a way to apply the condition depending on the issue type?
I'm trying to do this directly in the workflow not with automation, I know it can be done by an automation but that's not the intention here"
It may seem a little confusing but if you guys need I can try to elaborate more.