HI Community, I have a question, we have two date fields 1. Renewal date, 2.Target date to kick-offIf a renewal date is set for 1 June 2023,thenTarget date to kick-off - logic set at Renewal date - 5 months = i.e. 1 Jan 2023.
Hi @Chaitanya B ,
this can be achieved via Automation. Are you familiar with this feature? if you are an admin you can access under project settings.
here is a rough (untested) example. The 120 is just an arbitrary number.
jack,Thank you for the response,Yes, I am familiar with this feature, may I know the SMART VALUES for months
Hi @Chaitanya B , i would refer you to this document - jira-smart-values-date-and-time so that you can get from the official source.
i think it would be {{date xxx.minusMonths(5)}}
but check docs.
Thank you so much, Jack, it's working fine
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.